Saturday 24 May 2014

Weekend charts

Yesterday was a good one. Richard aka Springheeljack from www.channelsandpatterns.com who is an exceptionally good chartist and the first person I started following on twitter, referred my blog to his 2000 followers. He is my first read everyday. His contribution to my trading technique is enormous and I cannot thank him enough for that. I strongly recommend his site and twits. 

I made a change to the face of my blog. I thought the previous one was too dark, literally :). It was hard to read on tablets. I'm even thinking of switching to wordpress but it needs some IT effort and time which I don't have abundantly. Anyway, I hope you like the new colours. 

As you usually read from my posts I do not only chart but I also trade with those charts. Therefore, you can read my mood swings between the lines. By saying this, I mean I put my money where my mouth is. This is not always the case in the financial world. Secondly, I sometimes change my mind quickly during the day after seeing a different view in the charts. I cannot communicate this to you until that evening. Sometimes I make twitter posts but it's not enough. Hence, you need to make sure you put your stop losses and do your own homework and learn charting. 

If you are a buy & hold investor or a perma bull, I urge you to look at the next chart. I think it looks pretty scary. 

Have a great long weekend to all.

4 comments :

  1. Hi Bouraq, I think you publish very good charts, thanks for sharing.
    If I may , I think the charts would look be even better if you could display the timeframe you are using on each one.
    All the best.
    Gabriele.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabriele. I will try to post the timeframes as well. B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Sent here/ via SHJ - channels/patterns.



    An uncluttered and readable web page in the blogosphere. A great step forwards for the internetz.
    --


    I'll be keeping an eye on you here ;)



    Q. Do you have a bigger picture outlook ? I mean, are you seeking an end to the grand 'rally of lies and delusion' this year..or maybe envision it lasting for a few more years? Just....curious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks PD.
    Frankly, trying to call the tops and believing that a massive crash is just around the corner costed me dearly in the past. It doesn't help my trading. Hence, I just go with my channels, supports and resistances and live the day as it comes.
    However, seeing that nothing has been fixed and the entire world is in a massive debt cycle makes me think that some sort of black swan will hit us one day. I have no idea when that will be. All I know is, a decline of 10%+ is long overdue and I'm trying to catch that one with my current shorts.
    I have some long terms charts from previous posts. You can check them out.
    See you around.
    B.

    ReplyDelete