Monday 27 May 2013

GBPUSD update

The green declining channel from my previous post here is a good guideline to see what GBP is doing right now. The correction to the area shown with the last red ellipse may be over and the decline should resume. 
Taking a closer look, I can see a potential declining channel in blue. This looks like a stretch because it needs a hit & bounce on the upper band first for confirmation but looking at it together with the green channel, this may be the route downwards. Hope it helps.

2 comments :

  1. I just wanted to write down a note in order to appreciate you for all of the lovely suggestions you are writing at this website. My long internet investigation has at the end of the day been compensat techniques. I feel truly blessed to have used your entire webpage and look forward to so many more excellent times reading here. Thanks a lot once again for a lot of things.

    Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexashah,
      Sorry for my late reply to you. Somehow the comments section was not functioning properly.
      Thanks for your appreciation and I'm glad it is useful for you.
      B.

      Delete